Litecoin is a peer-to-peer Internet currency that enables instant, near-zero cost payments to anyone in the world. Litecoin is an open source, global payment network that is fully decentralized without any central authorities. Mathematics secures the network and empowers individuals to control their own finances. Litecoin features faster transaction confirmation times and improved storage efficiency than the leading math-based currency. With substantial industry support, trade volume and liquidity, Litecoin is a proven medium of commerce complementary to Bitcoin.
Fresh Litecoin news
- Regulation is coming, Uniswap controversy, how many use crypto worldwide: Hodler’s Digest, Sept. 21–27Cointelegraph.com News - 2 days agoThe best (and worst) quotes, adoption and regulation highlights, leading coins, predictions and much more — one week on Cointelegraph in one link!
- Price analysis 9/25: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, DOT, LINK, BNB, CRO, LTC, BSVCointelegraph.com News - 4 days agoBitcoin and altcoins rebounded off their critical support levels, possibly creating a path to a new bullish uptrend.
- WTF happened in 1971 (and why the f**k it matters so much right now)Cointelegraph.com News - 5 days ago“The temptation to print money is the greatest temptation in the whole world.”
- Price analysis 9/23: BTC, ETH, XRP, BCH, DOT, BNB, CRO, LTC, LINK, BSVCointelegraph.com News - 6 days agoBitcoin and altcoins are at risk of a deeper correction if they do not rise above their immediate resistance levels soon.
- Game review: Can 'LiteBringer' do what it says on the tin?Cointelegraph.com News - 6 days agoIdle games are brilliant at soaking up your time and leaving you with nothing in return. But what if you could earn LTC in the process?